2022 Pool Passes
Please read the steps below to receive your pool passes.
You must be current on Assessment Fees and show ID with address. You will need to have an adult lap swim waiver on file with our office.
Last years waivers are still valid.
- Fill out this online form.
- Call the office at 281-333-2570 to schedule a pick up time. At this time you will be informed if you:
- have a balance on your homes account. Your balance must be zero to receive your pool passes.
- Need to fill out waivers.
- If you need to fill out waivers, you need to print them and bring them into our office.
You are also welcome to pick your pass up at the swimming pool during lifeguard hours Tuesday-Sunday from 2PM-8PM. Please be informed that payment must be made and the waiver must be submitted before your pass will be at the pool.
- Adult Lap Swim Waiver