- An invoice is sent dated November 1st for annual dues. Payment is due on or before January 1st.
- Payments are considered late starting January 2nd. A late fee of 6% of the amount due will be assessed on January 2nd if payment is not received. Late fees can be added per annum.
- On February 1st, a first notice, sent via regular mail and by email, will be sent to homeowners who are delinquent on their assessment. The notice will give 120 days to remit payment in full, or request a payment plan if eligible.
- On March 1st, a second notice sent via certified mail will be sent to homeowners who are delinquent on their assessment. The notice will give 90 days to remit payment in full or request a payment plan. If payment is not received in full or a payment plan is not requested, the delinquent balance will be sent to the association’s attorney.
- After the 60 days, if payment is not received in full, the Board of Trustees will vote on sending delinquent assessment accounts to the association’s attorney to pursue collections.
Voted and approved during the July 2023 Regular Board Meeting.