Per the Nassau Bay Homes Association Deed Restrictions, “No building or other improvements shall be erected, placed or altered on any lot until the construction plans and specifications and plat showing the location of structure or improvements have been approved by the Architectural Control Committee as to the quality of workmanship and materials; harmony of external design with existing structures; and location with respect to topography and finished grade elevation, and compliance with general restrictions.”
Projects that require an ARA include but are not limited to:
- New Construction
- All Additions: awnings, carports, sheds, play structures, out buildings, changes to the footprint, boat houses, greenhouse, patio covers, etc.
- Swimming Pools
- New driveway footprint/location change
- Sidewalks and Pathways
- Deck/Patio Addiction/Change Footprint
- Exterior Alterations: painting, siding, trim, etc.
- New fence/replace existing
- Exterior Lights: yard lights, front porch lights, decorative lights
- Roof Replacement/Solar Panels
Please fill out the form below and email (NassauBayHomesAssociation@gmail.com) or hand-deliver to 1322 Space Park Drive Ste. C119.
Per the Deed Restrictions, the ACC is given 30 days to either grant approval or deny any ARA. There is a processing fee for each application. Please refer to the fee schedule below.
Architectural Review Application
Many projects require a city permit. Please visit https://www.nassaubay.com/171/Permitting-Procedure for permitting information. The ACC will require a copy of your city permit in order to grant approval.